My specialties include postural assessments, corrective exercise, health-based fat loss, lifestyle coaching, nutrition coaching, mobility, post natal, and training for fitness and performance. I’ve been in the fitness industry for 8 years, and I’ve been a trainer for 5.
I’ve trained everyone from senior citizens to busy office workers to fire fighters and athletes. I prefer to work with highly motivated individuals regardless of their skill level. If you’re interested in working with me, please visit the Work with me section of my website for more information or email me.
I am also proud to be a co-host over at The Optimum Human Podcast
I’ve completed the following certifications and seminars:
- Agatsu Kettlebell Instructor Level 1
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Functional Movement Screen Level 2
- CHEK Exercise Coach
- CHEK Practitioner Level 1
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach 1
- Agatsu Upper Body Mobility
- Darby Training Systems Level 1
- Darby Training Systems Postural Anatomy Course
- Canfitpro Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX Certified Coach
- Fitness Kickboxing Trainer Level 1
- Masters of Movement 3x Attendee (2014 Iceland, 2015 Los Angeles, 2015 Toronto)
- Ido Portal Bodyweight Strength Workshop
- Steve Maxwell Kettlebell Workshop
- Steve Maxwell Movement and Mobility Workshop
- Multiple Paul Chek Lecture and Workshop Attendee
- John Berardi Lecture Attendee
- Precision Nutrition Level 2 in progress
- CHEK Practitioner Level 2 some day in the future
- Pursuing Double major in Psychology & Kinesiology and Health Sciences at York University
My Story: I found fitness later in life. I was 21 years old. Depressed. Unmotivated. Overweight. I was 250lbs at 6’2. I felt ashamed of my body and my fitness. I had clinical levels of Anxiety and Depression. I was on anti-depressants which did nothing except magnify my problems. I constantly had anxiety attacks and contemplated suicide. Something had to change.
Then one day I saw that famous commercial for P90X. They were saying I could look like that in 90 days? Tony Horton was singing his siren song. Calling me to join him in the quest for extreme fitness and the perfect chiselled body. Sign me up right?! Well, I did buy the gear and the DVDs, but found it to be way too hard for a beginner like me to complete. Damn.
It was time I took matters into my own hands. I did not want to give up. I read every book I could read. I watched every video I could find. Every time I drove I would use that time to listen to health and fitness podcasts (mainly The Paleo Solution podcast. Thanks Robb!)
I learned how to eat properly. I started losing weight and gaining strength. Eventually cutting down to 175lbs. My lifestyle changed completely. No more late nights partying or insane pizza binges. I was dedicated to my health and fitness. I felt great and I wanted to keep it this way.
2010. I enter the fitness industry. I sell fitness equipment to Toronto’s elite trainers and the upscale fitness clientele for a couple years. I make some great connections but ultimately I want more from life. I want to help people. I decide to become a personal trainer. Now I help people the same way I helped myself. My hunger for knowledge caused me to travel the world and rack up and attend more than 10 personal training certifications and seminars. I continue to invest in my own education and health in order to help my clients and the people close to me. Helping others become the best version of themselves is my goal. Join me in this journey.
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” – Henry Ford
Coach Klaud is a highly qualified and experienced personal trainer. He operates in Toronto and Etobicoke in Canada.